Hunger Action Month Way of the Day: 5 Ways to Use Social Media for Social Good (and provide meals for CAFB!)
September 23, 2010 § Leave a comment
You’re probably on Twitter and Facebook multiple times a day. You know that social media makes it cool and fun to care about your community. You’re probably a naturally expressive passionate person, and want to do some good this month. But you’re not sure exactly what you should be doing other than liking us on Facebook or follwing @events4good on Twitter.
Here are five things you can do to go beyond the “like” and raise meals with social media through Kraft’s Huddle to Fight Hunger campaign.
- Visit the huddletofighthunger.com, join the campaign, and a meal is donated to the Food Bank.
- Click the Like Button on the Kraft Foods Facebook Page and one meal gets donated.
- Tweet with the #KraftFightsHunger hashtag and they’ll donate a meal.
- Watch a video from Huddle to Fight Hunger YouTube Playlist and for every view, they’ll donate a meal.
- Post a photo to the Kraft Foods Facebook Wall and a meal will be donated to CAFB.